Thursday, February 24, 2011

In Between Seasons

Hey guys-
I just wanted to say it is so crazy but I have NOTHING to do today.
NOTHING.
Well, not nothing..
I did have a dentist apt and I do have to run to the bank, but you know what I mean.
No deadlines, no, mom, you need to be at _ at _, and not a second late, or the president
will call you, type of trips.
No where to go, no one to drive, or drop off, or pick up.
No one has sports, or work. 
Cheerleading has concluded, wrestling season for High School and the little guys, ended Saturday at 1:56, when we jumped in the van.
It always feels really weird.
I am the busy body lover, but every so often, especially in the evenings, its nice to
just chill with everybody.
Having said that, too much of it makes me figity, almost kind of dizzy
(which doesnt make sense, but
what do you want from me?)
I like to "jet set" around in my 15 passenger van...ya know, being cool.
What is next?  Now where?  Oh, I forgot about those things----
What can I make happen?  How can I be proactive and amazing...lol
But around this time every year, and then in summer, there is a lull in insanity-
Usually a wk, maybe two, that sits between these two sports seasons-and I take full advantage of enjoying it!
What should I do? 
Maybe shoot over to Old Navy and look at all their adorable
spring baby clothes? 
Drive home without my cell ringing, and make a nice relaxing dinner? 
Have my beer
at 5:01?  Holla!
I'll let you know, (not that you really care, but I tend to flatter myself when excited)...
Have a great day everybody!
Hugs!

OH MY GOSH, YOU'RE NOT GOING TO BELIEVE THIS!  MY SON IS AT SCHOOL AND WANTS TO KNOW IF HE CAN STAY AFTER AND LIFT!!!!!!!  And so is life........lol

No comments:

Post a Comment