Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Exercising? Ugh.

I need to do it.
I need to motivate myself to do it, every day.
I need to wake up knowing it is the best thing for my energy level.
I need to wake up knowing it is the best thing for my body.
I need to greet it, at the same time in the morning, so that it becomes part of my schedule.
I need it to even THINK about getting in a bathing suit this summer.
I need to remember without it, the stretched skin that with each child, becomes an even bigger pile,
hanging here, will never deflate.
I need to remind myself that I am almost 38 and it's not going to disappear on it's own anymore.
I need to do this, so that my pants don't look like I have a muffin baking in the top part of them.
I need to WANT to do this!!!!!!
So why don't I????
Wish me luck!!!
Hugs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment