Saturday, March 26, 2011

OUR VIDEO DIARY

Well, we are home. 
We are back to the swing of things, well, trying to be. :)
It just may take another week to feel AMAZING! :)

"Stepping outside your comfort zone" is not easy, but it drives the force
inside of you, to do what you sometimes need (or want) to do, with some extra courage!

Since I left everybody discussing that, I figured my "documentary" of
OUR ADVENTURE TO ENGLAND-would focus on that theme.  :)
Cause we will all have that choice throughout our lives.

For me this time, it was a trip-
I am not good at leaving, but once there, was so glad I made the decision I did-
to spend time with a special lady ! (who looks wonderful I must say!)
Her outlook is all she needs and she is teaching everyone around her that the human
spirit is an awesome thing!!

We saw beautiful places, tried amazing food, and although jet lagged-had some great,
and sometimes hysterical memories, to hold onto forever.
Some of my trip wouldn't download, (of course, some of the funnier ones)
but I do have some to share if you're bored-
Didn't post all the sightseeing, you would have been here forever, just us on "the road"-
And excuse the doubles-my computer is acting up and copied a few twice,
not letting my delete right now-

Finally, I must warn you, the clips you are about to see, could not be edited.
You may want to have young children leave the room due to scenes of deliriousness,
exhaustion, and annoying laughter.
Enjoy the show!!
























So, remember, just because you are freaking out about doing something-
doesn't mean, you won't be glad you did it!

"It isn't brave, if you aren't scared."
Live life being brave.

Hugs!




2 comments:

  1. annoyance - is there a way to add a comment section after each video?
    Love the video of you skyping to kids....dad is talking to you and you are like whateve
    and Stacey is filming...too much
    whoooooo is the little chicky talking thru skype? Such a cute squeek voice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. reese...i never leave so this was a huge thing for all of us!!! :) she is such a peanut, so her voice is teeny too!!!:)

    ReplyDelete