Tuesday, April 12, 2011

NEVER GROW UP

I am a sap, so freaking emotional-and really, reallyy, try to untie these "apron strings" of
mommy hood a little at a time, so I am not in a mental institution once all my kids
are grown.
A few weeks ago, at Lexi's Sr Banquet, they did a slide show with all the pictures us
moms and dads sent in through the years, to this song, Never Grow Up.
I hadn't heard it before but it was sooo beautifully done and went so well with the ideas
that sweet Taylor Swift sings about.
The innocent laughter, never having been burned....just wanting them to stay this little....
What a wonderful view on childhood that we all surely feel for them---
I am holding on to every single second I have left of all my babies surrounding me...
Soooo hard to let them go......:*

Here it is.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDbFxAtNNnU


Hugs!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jen... I loved reading about you and your beautiful family. So glad you are living the exact life that you want to live. Keep sharing-- it's really fun to hear about all of the craziness-- and you can tell it's woven with deep love. ~Heather Evers (Gottschall)

    ReplyDelete